Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Sentence Videos

My Sentence Is..



My Passion Is..



For Project #7 part A, my classmates and I were asked to complete two short videos. The first video, "My Sentence Is.." is a video stating what sentence we would want someone to use to describe us with if they had to say something about how we lived our lives. The second video, "My passion is.." is a sentence that we use to tell our audience what our passion(s) in life might be.

For the most part, I really enjoyed this project. Not surprisingly, it took a billion recordings for me to finally get it right. And thankfully, the only major problem I had throughout the entire process was figuring out how to get the videos to upload correctly to Youtube. However, once I did figure it out, it now seems much easier for me to branch off into creating Youtube videos. I hope you all enjoy watching my first two videos, and maybe you will learn something about me that you might not have otherwise known! I would love to hear your feedback on the two topics. What is your sentence? What is/are your passion(s)? Feel free to leave your response in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved your videos, Candace! Especially your passion, "Activism & Empowerment." Everything else we do in our lives and other's lives are nothing without these two concepts to support us. It really makes a difference when we put passion and meaning behind our actions.
    You did a wonderful job, I enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete