Sunday, September 28, 2014

Project #8 Book Trailer

Room on the Broom




For this week's project assignment, my classmates and I were asked to make a book trailer. I chose to feature the national bestseller "Room on the Broom" by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. Originally, I thought that this project would be very tedious and dull, but I actually had fun creating the trailer, as well as reading over the book and viewing the great artwork. Now I plan to use this book during my reading time with my student that I am tutoring for another one of my education classes.

I give this book a double thumbs up to my peers, and I also think that this would be a great time to share this book with students since Halloween is quickly approaching! I found my copy for around $6.00 at my local Walmart. Hope you all enjoy the trailer I have created. Feel free to leave comments with your feedback!

Here is the link to the song that I used in the video:

Tangled Melody (NSB 11)

Here is the link to order a copy of Room on the Broom from Walmart for $6.29:

Order Room on the Broom ONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment