Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K Summary #2

blog
For the month of October, I had the pleasure of viewing 4 great blogs by 4 excellent students! Below, I have included a link to the blogs that I was assigned for this month for EDM310's Comments4Kids assignment. I will also include my comment that I wrote on each of the student's posts, in the event that the comment has not been moderated. To view their blog posts, simply click the name of the student. I hope you all enjoy reading these great posts!

Heaven: Hi Heaven! I love long hair on myself as well! I cut my hair in December of 2012, and I have let it grow out since then and have been taking great care of it. It has gotten so long, but I cannot wait until it gets really long so I can do all types of styles with it! Good post, just make sure to capitalize and punctuate correctly with each post. Can't wait to see your next post!

Sofia: Hello Sofia, it sounds like you have an exciting year in store for you! I think it is wonderful that you have a good teacher, and I hope this year is your best! Hopefully, you will leave elementary feeling very prepared for middle school. Good luck!

Sami:Yes! You are completely right Sami! Giving away your password is definitely not a good idea. This can give strangers access to your account, and the things in it. Great post!

Zack: Hi Zack! My name is Candace Harris, and I am from the United States of America! I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama, and this week, my professor assigned me to view your awesome blog! I loved your story and I think it was very exciting to see what adventure Adam and Sky were going to get into! You did a great job, and I can't wait to read Chapter 3. Good luck with the rest of your school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment